Diagonal Down Border and Diagonal Up Border cannot be detected

• I want to know: Does GroupDocs Comparison detect Border changes? I’m trying with Diagonal Down Border and Diagonal Up Border but I can’t detect it
  • Development environment: .NET Framework 4.8
  • GroupDocs.Comparison API version: 24.2.0
  • Source and target files:
    Sample.zip (27.1 KB)

@tronghieu88
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): COMPARISONNET-3917

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Has this issue been fixed yet? I purchased a GroupDocs.Comparison for .NET (OEM Developer) license. This issue will have a major impact on how our project develops. My customers are complaining about this problem

@tronghieu88

We are sorry for the inconvenience. This ticket is still under investigation. We’ll notify you as soon as we have any ETA of fix.

Thank you for your prompt response. This information is vital for the progression of our project, which is currently under pressure from our clients for completion. The gravity of this issue cannot be overstated, as it directly impacts our standing with our clientele. We are counting on a speedy resolution.

@tronghieu88

This particular ticket is still under investigation (it is basically an improvement). We’ll try to fix it with 24.4 release but we cannot promise at the moment.

I really need you to solve this problem as soon as possible. It really had a huge impact on our project.

@tronghieu88

This ticket is under investigation. We’ll surely notify you as soon as we have any update.

Are you sure that version 24.4 can solve this problem and is it definitely released at the end of this April?

@tronghieu88

We are currently working to resolve this issue in version 24.4. If any obstacles arise (under any worst case circumstances), we will promptly provide a solution, such as releasing a hotfix like version 24.4.1, to address the problem.

Thank. I’m looking forward to hearing about the 24.4 update this late April as soon as possible, and I’m hopeful that it will resolve the issue I’m having.

@tronghieu88

We are doing our best to fix the issue ASAP.