Digital signature demo project in Java

Hi, I am using your Java Spring Signature UI application. Please find the attachment. There are 2 issues. Can you please address them ?

Group docs Signature UI.png (254.2 KB)

1. When we upload a document with more than 1 page, the left bar is overlapping with left part of the document. When we add any signatures, even this gets overlapped.
  2. Is there any option to add the signatures in all the pages at one shot instead of adding on each page every time manually ?

@nites67,

We are able to reproduce this issue when running the application in Google Chrome with 90% Zoom level. The issue has been logged into the GitHub issues as The document page overlaps with the left sidebar · Issue #33 · groupdocs-signature/GroupDocs.Signature-for-Java-Spring · GitHub for further investigation.

We have logged it as a new feature request on GitHub as Option to add signature to all pages in one go · Issue #32 · groupdocs-signature/GroupDocs.Signature-for-Java-Spring · GitHub. We shall keep you informed as soon as we have any updates regarding the addition of this option.

Hi, Thanks for the update. Would it be possible to let me know which files in the Java Spring UI Signature project gets changed once the fix is done ?

@nites67,

Yes, it is always possible to track the changes since we create a separate commit against each fix on the GitHub.

Furthermore, the issue of the overlapped document page (logged as issue#33) has been fixed. You can see the changes in this commit.

Hi, Thanks for the update. Can you please let me know if #Issue 32 has been fixed ?

@nites67,

I am afraid that at the moment the feature requested in issue#32 is not implemented. However, as soon as we get any updates, we’ll share that with you.

Hi, Can you please let me know if #Issue 32 has been fixed ?

@nites67,

Your requested feature is not implemented yet, however, we’ll share the updates with you very soon.

@nites67,

Your requested feature has been implemented, however, it is currently under the testing phase. We’ll let you know as soon as this feature is available in the Spring application.

Hi, Thanks for the update !

1 Like

@nites67,

You’re welcome.

@nites67,

The feature you have requested (logged as issue#32) to sign all the pages in one-go has been implemented. Please download the latest release of the application from GitHub repository.

Thank you so much for the support !

@nites67,

You’re welcome.

Hi, Can you please share the commit details so that i can copy required code ?. I do not want to copy all the files as I have done some changes in the existing code.

@nites67,

We have committed some major changes in the latest release of the application, therefore, please spare us some time so that we can provide you the details of the changes required to implement your requested feature only.

Hi, Thanks for the update. Hope you are doing good. Can you please update if you have any update ?

@nites67,

In the latest release of the application, we have done major changes at the front end level and now the front end is based on AngularJS instead of jQuery. Since you have requested the feature (issue#32) in the jQuery-based application, we are preparing to implement this in the previous version for you and expect to have updates in the coming week. However, please note that from now onwards, we’ll continue the support of AngularJS-based application only and you will have to migrate in case you would want to avail the new features or fixes. We’ll notify you once we get any further updates for you.

Hi,Thanks for the update. Can you please share me the link to the Angular JS Application ? and Can you let me know which version of Angular you are using ?

@nites67,

It is available on the GitHub repository.