GroupDocs.Conversion for .NET Library issue

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-6046) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov

Dear team,
Good day!

Customer has tested v23.6, please kindly see attachments, 01.png is the original view, 02.png is web browser view, the words become good but can’t appear the pictures.
03.png is mobile browser view, the words are still broken, please kindly help us fix it.

01.png (143.2 KB)
02.png (15.3 KB)
03.png (138.0 KB)

1 Like

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

Please provide the specific file indicated in 01.png. Once we have it, we can investigate the issue further.

Kindly see the attachment, it’s page 11-13 in the previous screenshots.

元大人民幣貨幣市場基金(人民幣)-基金公開說明書.pdf (2.8 MB)

1 Like

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

Please take a look at this screenshot.png (230.0 KB). We couldn’t reproduce this issue at our end.
In your screenshots/images (e.g. 02.png), I can see that you are evaluating the API in trail mode (without license). Please avail a temporary license and try the conversion again.

Dear Atir,
Customer still has same issue.
The words are usual and the pictures are disappeared on Web browser and Android browser.
Both the words and pictures are disappeared on iOS browser.
Please kindly help us fix it.

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

Kindly inform us whether they are evaluating the API in trial mode (without a license). Additionally, we kindly request you to provide a screencast covering all the steps to reproduce the issue. While we attempted to replicate the problem, everything appears to be functioning normally on our end. As a reference, we have previously shared screenshots with you.

Dear Atir,
Appreciate for your reply.

Can you also provide us the screenshot of iOS and Android OS?

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

This is the output we are getting. Render it in your environment and share screenshot(s).
Instructions to proceed:

• Open the provided output.html in various browsers (e.g. Safari, Chrome).
  • Capture a screenshot of the differences observed.
  • Emphasize the differences and send us the screenshot.

Did you also follow this step?

Dear Atir,
Customer say they test successfully, but the pictures are still disappeared on iOS safari.
51.jpg (139.3 KB)

In PDF it should like below:
52.jpg (203.2 KB)

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw,

Could you kindly take a look at these screenshots.zip (409.7 KB)?
I apologize for the extended delay in resolving this matter. To help us comprehensively address this issue, could you please provide a detailed video that showcases the complete process?
This should cover everything from compiling the code to loading files, and even opening HTML/output using different browsers and platforms. Your cooperation in providing this video will be highly appreciated and assist us in diagnosing the issue accurately.

Please see the videos and help, thank you !
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Qd2PPqczSttEfnvD22vzFKv5l7wonZCc?usp=sharing

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

I am sorry but the archives look corrupted or damaged. I download them but cannot open.

Below link should be worked, please kindly check it.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/137th2y1npHbkpsRrApCCkeGpSUy5EsXF?usp=sharing

1 Like

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

Thank you for sharing the information. We will proceed with our investigation. A new ticket, CONVERSIONNET-6267, has been generated to delve deeper into this issue. Your patience is greatly appreciated as we work on resolving this matter.

Thanks for your help, I’d like to check how can we follow CONVERSIONNET-6267?
Can you provide us a link for it?

1 Like

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

Actually, these tickets are created and managed internally. While it’s not accessible externally, we’ll make sure to keep you informed about any updates related to it.

Dear Atir,
I hope you’re well.
It’s been a month, can you help us follow this issue?

@saphira_linksoft_com_tw

Kindly review the converted file. It appears that the problem may be related to your browser or environment.
Would you please try to reproduce the issue on some other machine?

Customer tried to open the converted file and it still can’t appear full words as usual.
51.png (158.3 KB)
52.png (161.8 KB)

And they want to know what setting or browser version will make this issue?