Just before arranging a meeting, we need to have a substantial clue of issue you are facing. Because we could not reproduce this issue (Viewer is not rendering documents as image in IE using 3.2.2 and 3.7.0 version of the API). Please share screen-cast of your project/environment covering following requirements/views:
- Screen-cast the code you wrote specifically to render the documents
- Compile project and show us IDE console view
- Render document in IE and show browser view/logs
- Show us security and privacy settings for your IE that may be preventing web calls
- Tell us if there is any IE security restriction imposed
- Also screen-cast the temp/cache folders
- You environment is distributed ?
- Rendering documents as HTML or Image ?
- Show us when does IE render partial documents and when it doesn't render documents at all in viewer.
Well, you mentioned following information in your earlier message:
When WebService call is successful, in case of IE, response is partial. While previewing the response in the developer console, partial image is shown. Where as in case of other browsers, complete image is shown in preview
That means, there is some issue with you IE configurations/security (make sure IE is not blocked by Firewall) that is preventing WebService calls and sometime calls are successful.