How to view doc file in viewer using Groupdocs.viewer

hi vladimir

i need demo project for groupdocs total in vb.net

@psd.senthilnathan

Unfortunately, we do not provide demo project for GroupDocs.Total in VB.NET.

hi sir,
i need demo project for groupdocs total in vb.net before three month u say no project in vb.net
i convert the project c# to vb.net i have error in viewer and annotation

image.png (85.3 KB)

@senthilnathan

Can you please share a sample code to reproduce the issue and version of GroupDocs.Viewer that you’re using?

hi vladimir,
thanks for reply

this is version

image.png (14.8 KB)

this one is viewer api controller page.

viewer appi controller.zip (1.7 KB)

@senthilnathan

Which framework version you’re targeting in your application? Please also share a line from your vbproj file where you have a reference to GroupDocs.Viewer as it seems that .NET Standard assembly is referenced instead of .NET Framework.

.net framework 4.7

image.png (21.8 KB)

image.png (13.4 KB)

image.png (13.5 KB)

@senthilnathan

GroupDocs.Total 21.9 provides two DLLs .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Standard 2.0. Can you please confirm that you’re using .NET Framework 2.0 DLL?

image.png (9.4 KB)

@senthilnathan

Thank you for providing the required information. We’ll try reproducing this issue at our side. As soon as we have any new information we’ll let you know.

Can you also attach the file to reproduce the issue?

hi thanks sir,

u want files, what files?

@senthilnathan

The file you’re trying to render.

pdf,docx,ppt,xls

Annotation groupdoc.pdf (47.0 KB)

@senthilnathan

Thank you for attaching the file.

hi sir

how to combine viewer, annotation in same viewer.

image.png (20.4 KB)

what is status?

@senthilnathan

This issue is under investigation. Can you share the complete application so we could reproduce the issue? Or at least minimal working application that the issue can be reproduced with.

@senthilnathan

Your question has been moved to How to combine viewer, annotation in same viewer topic.

@psd.senthilnathan
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): VIEWERNET-4247

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@senthilnathan

I have failed to reproduce this issue with the latest version of GroupDocs.Total and WebApplication1.zip (898.5 KB). Can you please update the app so we could reproduce this issue on or side?