How to view doc file in viewer using Groupdocs.viewer

hi

i am new to groupdocs.viewer in web form, i use the code to view the doc file in web form the code i taken from gituhub i config the groupdocs.viewer dll in my project.

i use the code like this but not view in the viewer it download in local path.

string documentPath = @"C:\Users\admin\Desktop\170 fils\change in sql sp copy.docx";
        using (Viewer viewer = new Viewer(documentPath))
        {
            // Set view options 
            //ViewOptions viewOptions = new PngViewOptions();
            string filePathFormat = @"C:\Users\admin\Desktop\170 fils\output\1.png";
            //HtmlViewOptions options = HtmlViewOptions.ForEmbeddedResources(filePathFormat);
            //viewer.View(options);

ViewOptions viewOptions = new PngViewOptions(filePathFormat);
            // Convert file to PNG and check the output in the current directory 
            viewer.View(viewOptions);

}

i want the sample for view the file in viewer.

@psd.senthilnathan

Please take a look at this Web Forms Minimal App or our Web Forms Demo. Looking forward for your feedback.

hi sir,

thanks for reply i work with the project that u send the viewer open

we need to combine all the function like (annotation, search, editor, parser etc…) in ur samples link use different.

@psd.senthilnathan

You’re welcome! Let us know if you have any questions.

we need to combine all the function like (annotation, search, editor, parser etc…) in ur samples link use different.

hi sir

I convert the code WebApiConfig.cs  to WebApiConfig.vb we are using vb.net

Public Shared Sub Register(ByVal config As HttpConfiguration)
config.MapHttpAttributeRoutes()
End Sub

like this come in global.asax i got this error

image.png (11.7 KB)

pls give some solution for vb code

@psd.senthilnathan

I would recommend starting with a template, I’ve created one for you in Visual Studio web-forms-vb-from-template.zip.

hi

thanks sir i check and update

@psd.senthilnathan

You’re welcome!

@psd.senthilnathan

Each of the products has it’s own demo project an GitHub e.g.
GroupDocs.Annotation - GitHub - groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-.NET: GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET examples, plugins and showcase projects
GroupDocs.Search - https://github.com/groupdocs-search/GroupDocs.Search
etc.

hi sir

i download the project that u send but the viewerapicontroller.vb is not there so i converting the c# to vb, viewer come but we cannot view the file.

error come like this

image.png (3.4 KB)
image.png (4.3 KB)

Hi sir

I download annotation project that u send and put in my system and restore all package 

i have the error when i run

image.png (42.6 KB)

can i clear to help

@psd.senthilnathan

I’ve moved your question to this thread An exception is thrown when running Annotation Demo.

Hi sir,

Is it possible in one viewer combination of search, annotation, watermark, editor.

@psd.senthilnathan

While it is possible to use multiple GroupDocs products in a single application we do not provide a such example or demo project.

image.png (14.8 KB)
image.png (41.5 KB)

@psd.senthilnathan

Can you try disabling Javascript linting - How to disable JavaScript build error in Visual Studio 2017? - Stack Overflow?

Hi sir,

I get groupdocs total project using C#  it working, i need the same full project for vb.net, i try to convert i got error pls send groupdocs total project for vb.net

@psd.senthilnathan

We provide the demo project that is written in C#.