Nothing has changed. I have cleared my cache, logged out and back in, and tried a different browser.
Can someone not then login as me (email@example.com
) and see the issue first hand? It keeps saying there is an error, surely someone can diagnose that error?
Here are my steps:
2) After logging in, I click Dashboard -> Signature in the top left menu
3) I click "Add New"
4) I fill in all the Wizard Steps from “Choose File” to "Summary"
5) I click "Send Now"
6) At the “All Envelopes” dashboard, I click on the “View” button for that envelope I just created.
7) Your viewer opens up and I fill in the Date and Signature fields in the document and click the “Sign” button at the top of the view control.
8) It says “Are you sure you want to sign this envelope?” and I click the “Continue” button
9) It says “Signing envelope” for a while, then all of a sudden I get the following error message:
10) "Error occurred while signing your envelope. The error is logged and administrators are informed."
11) I go back to the Dashboard and my envelope is now in “Failed” status
Please let me know soonest?