Water mark not getting removed from sample PDF in .NET

Hi team,

I have tried passing the sample.Sample.pdf (131.2 KB) to group docs and its not able to remove the watermark using .NET.

@sunil.rongali
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WATERMARKNET-1450

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi @atir.tahir,

Thanks for the update.
May I know the tentative date of the fix.

Thank You,
Sunil

@sunil.rongali

This ticket is still under investigation. We’ll notify you in case of any update.

Hey @atir.tahir,

Is it decided that a fix is needed or its still under investigation whether a fix is needed or not.?
And also, If we go with Paid Support Services, May we know the tentative date…?

Thank You,
Sunil

Yes, we are currently looking into the possibility of removing an existing watermark (added by any third party tool or application) from a PDF using GroupDocs.Watermark API.

@sunil.rongali

Our investigation shows that this is a tricky watermark. It is not added as a separate object in PDF format structure, but tricky integration of watermark drawing operators between content drawing operators.
Do you have typical documents with such watermarks?
In case you need a feature to remove any watermark from any document, I’m afraid sometimes can appear similar tricky cases when we will need to implement an improvement, additional options to search possible watermarks and so on.
So, we cannot devise with a single solution where we can remove any watermark from any document.
However, for this specific watermark case, we’ll add support in API Version 23.6.

Thanks @atir.tahir for the quick reply.

I understand that it can be fixed and released in the version 23.6, May I know the date…?
And also if we go with paid support services can that be released much quicker.?

Thank You,
Sunil

@sunil.rongali

We can only share ETA of release after initial investigation and we’ll share that with you as soon as we have it.
Paid support will surely escalate the investigation/resolution.

Thanks @atir.tahir for the update.

@sunil.rongali

You are welcome.

Hi @atir.tahir,

We have purchased the license and we got paid support too, Can you please let us know the update of ticket.?

Thank You.

@DigitalPowerDev

Have you created a ticket on Helpdesk? Since you have purchased priority support, you should have access to open a ticket at Helpdesk.

Hi @atir.tahir,

When I try to access paid support, it says to purchase paid support.
image.png (14.3 KB)

Can you please help me out.

Thank You,
Sunil

@DigitalPowerDev

If you have purchased Paid Support using a different account/credentials, then you need to use that Paid Support Account/Subscription and post a query in our Paid Support Helpdesk. When creating a ticket in the paid support helpdesk, there is no need to reiterate the issue from scratch; simply provide the link to this thread.

Hi @atir.tahir,

We have already made paid support purchase for the same account along with license. @DigitalPowerDev
Can you please verify why we are unable to access paid support through this login.

Thank You,
Sunil

@DigitalPowerDev

You must be able to login to Paid Support Helpdesk in that case.

Hi @atir.tahir,

As I said, When I try to click signin in this URL(https://helpdesk.groupdocs.com/).
Below pop-up comes up.
image.png (12.3 KB)

Can someone from GroupDocs help me why it is not getting loggedin…?

Thank You,
Sunil

@DigitalPowerDev

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing, and we want to assure you that we are taking immediate action to resolve the login issue. We kindly request your patience, and we will promptly notify you as soon as the issue is fixed. Thank you for your understanding.

@DigitalPowerDev

We checked our database and based on our records, there is no active Paid Support subscription associated with the user “DigitalPowerDev” or any other individual from your company’s domain rsmus.com.

You can refer to the following page to learn how to get Paid Support subscription:
https://helpdesk.groupdocs.com/kb/faq/How-to-obtain-Paid-Support

Or if you require additional assistance regarding this matter, please feel free to contact our sales department.
https://about.groupdocs.com/contact/