When highlighting multi-line but not whole line automatically highlights the whole two lines

Hi Pavel,

Do you know the functional reason why it automatically highlights all the lines when user only needs specific parts within the multiline.

Please see attached example:

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Pavel,

Is there a way to make selection of text precise? This is not much an issue with comments but, we need the replace text tool to be precise on what it is selecting and changing.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Sorry for the delay. I have discussed this issue with our product team and found out that this issue is currently in the work and should be fixed in the next version of the library. I will keep you updated.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Pavel,

For our planning and prioritization purposes do you know around when the next release is going to be?

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Sorry but according on our support polices I can’t share any ETA. The only thing that I can say (and said in another reply on your post) the next version will be in the September closer to the end of month.

Ok.

Thanks, Pavel.

This is good enough information for me.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Glad to hear that.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Can you confirm if this has been fixed?

When I got 1.9.0, this feature has been fixed on my last test.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Unfortunately this issue doesn’t fixed yet. I will try to find more info about it and then will return to you.

Thanks, Pavel.

Is it possible for us to get a release date for this? The accuracy of the highlighting is a blocker for us to use the Replace Text and it is a critical and most requested feature from our customers for the Annotation.

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi again,

I understand that this issue is a blocker for you. The fix should be approximately in the next month because current release already was. I will try to ask Product team for hotfix but I’m not sure that it will be very soon.

Best regards.

Thanks, Pavel.

Leo

Hi Pavel,

Do you have update on when this issue will be fixed?

We also want to know if the next release will also include this: http://groupdocs.com https://forum.aspose.com/t/1458

Thank you.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

As you know we currently work on the next generation of all libraries (they will be more stable, more features and more flexibility). It will be great if you can wait for that and then try the next generation products. It is in your best interest to migrate because the current libraries will not be released any more.

In case you cannot wait and try the next generation products for various kinds of reasons, I will make i list of the most important issue for our Product team and could be that we will be able to prepare a special private release for you which will not be available for all users. But again I recommend you to wait for the next generation libraries and migrate on them - they will provide much more performance and you will be able to create any custom UI you want.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for the reply.

Do you have a rough date on when we can expect the next generation library?

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you for asking. Currently we work on its testing so the release should be very soon.

Best regards.

Hi Pavel,

I recently received a release notification for Viewer.

Does the latest release works in combination with Compare and Annotation? Or should we wait until all three has been released?

Thanks.

Regards,

Leo

Hi Leo,

Thank you for asking. We have released a next generation Viewer library (about which I have notified you few posts ago) and other two libraries will be released soon. The next generation products have nothing with the legacy products (current which you use). Since that the legacy products will not be released any more - we recommend you to migrate if possible. If you need any help please make a new forum request and mark it with version 3.0 in the subject.

Thank you.

Thanks, Pavel.

Yes, we wil migrate from legacy and we will wait when the other two (Compare and Annotation) is released before we kick our own upgraded project.

I will create a forum request for the version 3.0.

Thanks.

Leo

Hi Leo,

Great thank you.

Best regards.