We're sorry GroupDocs doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - groupdocs.com

Word to PPTX conversion does not preserve Hyperlinks in C#

That is awesome, can’t wait to check it out.

1 Like

@ChrisDinetM

Yes, we’ll let you know once 22.1 is available to download.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CONVERSIONNET-4812) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by nikola.yankov

Images do not retain hyperlinks. Not in my testing. I will continue to check during the day, but not working so far.

@ChrisDinetM

We cannot reproduce this issue at our end. Please have a look at this output.zip (24.9 KB)
generated using latest version of the API or this screenshot.png (34.2 KB).

Can you give me the code snippet used to create.

Thanks,

Chris

@ChrisDinetM

It’s quite simple:

using (Converter converter = new GroupDocs.Conversion.Converter(@"D:/test.docx"))
{
      converter.Convert(@"D:/presentation.pptx", new PresentationConvertOptions());
}

Could you please share your console application?

ok that seems to be working fine. Not sure, maybe there are some images where it is not working right. But I need to repurchase the license.

@ChrisDinetM

Please share those images and we’ll investigate them as well.

HTML to PPTX doesnt do anything with things like iframe video content

Example

@ChrisDinetM

Could you please share the sample HTML and expected output?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wD2aV7YUZVw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I would expect to see the video embeded in the ppt

@ChrisDinetM

We are investigating this scenario with ticket ID CONVERSIONNET-5397. Your will be notified in case of any update.

5 posts were split to a new topic: HTML to Presentation conversion