How to view doc file in viewer using Groupdocs.viewer

@psd.senthilnathan

You’re welcome!

we need to combine all the function like (annotation, search, editor, parser etc…) in ur samples link use different.

@psd.senthilnathan

Each of the products has it’s own demo project an GitHub e.g.
GroupDocs.Annotation - GitHub - groupdocs-annotation/GroupDocs.Annotation-for-.NET: GroupDocs.Annotation for .NET examples, plugins and showcase projects
GroupDocs.Search - https://github.com/groupdocs-search/GroupDocs.Search
etc.

hi sir

i download the project that u send but the viewerapicontroller.vb is not there so i converting the c# to vb, viewer come but we cannot view the file.

error come like this

image.png (3.4 KB)
image.png (4.3 KB)

Hi sir

I download annotation project that u send and put in my system and restore all package 

i have the error when i run

image.png (42.6 KB)

can i clear to help

@psd.senthilnathan

I’ve moved your question to this thread An exception is thrown when running Annotation Demo.

Hi sir,

Is it possible in one viewer combination of search, annotation, watermark, editor.

@psd.senthilnathan

While it is possible to use multiple GroupDocs products in a single application we do not provide a such example or demo project.

image.png (14.8 KB)
image.png (41.5 KB)

@psd.senthilnathan

Can you try disabling Javascript linting - How to disable JavaScript build error in Visual Studio 2017? - Stack Overflow?

Hi sir,

I get groupdocs total project using C#  it working, i need the same full project for vb.net, i try to convert i got error pls send groupdocs total project for vb.net

@psd.senthilnathan

We provide the demo project that is written in C#.

hi vladimir

i need demo project for groupdocs total in vb.net

@psd.senthilnathan

Unfortunately, we do not provide demo project for GroupDocs.Total in VB.NET.

hi sir,
i need demo project for groupdocs total in vb.net before three month u say no project in vb.net
i convert the project c# to vb.net i have error in viewer and annotation

image.png (85.3 KB)

@senthilnathan

Can you please share a sample code to reproduce the issue and version of GroupDocs.Viewer that you’re using?

hi vladimir,
thanks for reply

this is version

image.png (14.8 KB)

this one is viewer api controller page.

viewer appi controller.zip (1.7 KB)

@senthilnathan

Which framework version you’re targeting in your application? Please also share a line from your vbproj file where you have a reference to GroupDocs.Viewer as it seems that .NET Standard assembly is referenced instead of .NET Framework.

.net framework 4.7

image.png (21.8 KB)

image.png (13.4 KB)

image.png (13.5 KB)

@senthilnathan

GroupDocs.Total 21.9 provides two DLLs .NET Framework 2.0 and .NET Standard 2.0. Can you please confirm that you’re using .NET Framework 2.0 DLL?